Friday, February 13, 2009

Moving to Wordpress

I've been mening to move to Wordpress for ages but I've been very busy lately and it took me a while to pick the right domain and set everything up correctly. I've now made the switch and I'm very happy with it. All my future writings will now be at can-sar.com. I migrated my new RSS feed to point to that new destination and all of you who subscribed to this blog recently should have been moved over automatically. Those of you who still subscribe to the old feed or read the blog on the web, please go to the new location.

The reasons for my switch is that I wanted more flexibility, more features (trackbacks, delayed posting, better categories, ...), my own domain, and a more professional look. Hope to see you guys on the other side!

1 comment:

VirgilioGoulding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.